This past weekend was my favorite Sunday ever!
(Of course, if you know me, you know that every Sunday at Soma is my favorite Sunday ever!)
But seriously, this past weekend was incredible!
- The band was locked in and sounded awesome. But it’s not about the band.
- The environment was carefully created for our community. But it’s not about the environment.
- The message was simple and strong. But it’s not even about the message.
- Soma IS about the body worshiping together. And that’s what happened!
- Soma IS about lives being changed. And that’s what happened! We had 2 baptisms!
- Soma IS about covenant being established. And that’s what happened! All across the room…
This Sunday was my favorite ever! Not because it was fun – which it was – but because it was powerful. It connected God’s people with God’s heart and when that happens, the Kingdom wins!
This Sunday was my favorite ever! But here’s the good news… Next week has the potential to be better!
This is the best weekend you’ve ever had to invite someone to church with you!
This Sunday, our new series, “Voices,” kicks off at 10:35 am…