Happy Friday CCCJ folks! I hope it’s been a good week and I’m praying it’s going to be a great weekend. To gear up for the weekend, I thought I’d share a few things that will hopefully help you move along with the family…
- God is doing something awesome in Carl Junction and you definitely want to be a part of it! I know…God is good all the time…but there are moments in our lives when it just feels like God is especially present and moving. Well, this is one of those times for me, I believe God has brought us all together for His purpose and we’re feeling more and more like a family on a mission all the time. Hopefully, you’re already joining us for Sunday mornings and evenings, but here are a couple of special opportunities that are happening right away:
- Church Picnic @ CYOKAMO // All healthy families play together! Sure, we have a mission and, yes, we work hard, but we also need to just stop and laugh sometimes. This Sunday (September 6) is the perfect day for playing and laughing, so join us to worship in the morning and then join us at Camp CYOKAMO for an afternoon with the family!
- Fall Electives // We’re kicking off our Fall Electives on September 16, so make plans now to jump into one and invite the Father to speak to you. All electives start at 6:30 pm, with a meal beforehand at 5:30 pm. If you haven’t picked one out yet, here’s the list again:
- “Family On Mission” led by Adam Jones
- “Brand: New” led by Mike Skelley
- “Where Are The Miracles?” led be Dr. Garland Bare
- This weekend is going to be exceptional! We’re in Week 2 of our series called “One Body” and this is a week you don’t want to miss. Our first week was powerful and our second week is going to be incredibly empowering to the people of God! When we breathe in God’s Spirit, we breathe out His Will and things we could never have imagined begin happening. So come respirate with us this Sunday!
- If you’ve been working on the Bible Reading Plan and you’re a bit behind, don’t stress and quit…just keep reading at your pace! The goal is to be consistently eating the Bread of Life…not to just check the box for reading the New Testament. So keep reading, keep listening, and keep growing!